Sonntag, 3. August 2014

Gesehen-Gehört-Gelesen... I watched, listened to and read...

[Gesehen] - "Got To Dance", die ersten Live-Entscheidungen; How I Met Your Mother

I saw... "Got To Dance", the second season and the first live decisions; How I Met Your Mother

[Gehört] - Jasmine Thompson - Halo

I listened to... Jasmine Thompson - Halo (linked above)

[Gelesen] -"Aina - Herzorgasmus" von Nina Nell, ergänzend zu "H+E=X" von Nina

I read..."Aina - Heart Orgasm" by Nina Nell, complemental to "H+E=X" by Nina

[Gegessen] - I ate...


(Putenfleisch, Glasnudeln, Brokkoli und Möhren - turkey, glass noodles, broccoli and carrots)
Und leider viel Schokolade... unfortunately I ate too much chocolate this past week :-( 

[Gedacht] - I thought...

"Forget the many reasons why something shouldn´t work... believe in the one reason why it simply has to work!"

[Gefreut] - ab September bin ich wieder Schülerin/Studentin, ich freue mich schon sehr auf diese Zeit

I was happy... from September on I´ll again be a pupil/student, I´m really looking forward to that

[Gelacht] - I laughed... über diese beiden Süßen - about these two cuties

 (seen on "Stylish Eve")

[Gewünscht] - I wished... 



[Gekauft] - Nectra Color Haarfarbe in Schwarz zum Nachfärben

I bought... Nectra Color hair color for dyeing my hair

[Geklickt] - Wikipedia; YouTube; die Homepage der "Verbotenen Liebe", um ein paar Folgen online zu schauen

I clicked... Wikipedia; YouTube; the homepage of the TV series "Forbidden Love" to watch some episodes I missed during the last week



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Beitrag muß vom Moderator noch freigeschaltet werden