Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Gesehen - Gehört - Gelesen... I saw - I heard - I read...

[Gesehen] - "The Walking Dead", Staffel 3; "The Voice of Germany", die ersten Battles; "Criminal Minds"; "Harry Potter und die Heiligtümer des Todes"

I watched the third season of "The Walking Dead" (great one!!!), "The Voice of Germany" with their first battles, "Criminal Minds" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

[Gehört]Gentleman - "Walk Away" ... "... when you´re in trouble then you walk away, you don´t have to fight today..." *luv´ it*

I listened to Gentleman´s latest single release (see link above), I so so love his album!

[Gelesen]- unter anderem "Der Loslasser" von Ricarda Sagehorn & Cornelia Mroseck

I read "The Relinquishment" by Ricarda Sagehorn & Cornelia Mroseck

[Getan] - gearbeitet, eine kleine "Fast-Videowoche" auf YouTube veranstaltet, gebloggt, viel gelesen

Last week I was working, I did a "almost-a-week-video week" on YouTube, I was blogging and I read a lot

[Gegessen] - oh je, viel Ungesundes, ich muß wieder zu Dukan zurück finden...

Oh my, I ate a lot of unhealthy stuff, I have to go back to my Dukan routine!

[Getrunken] - das Übliche und hier bereits Wohlbekannte... :)

I drank... the "usual stuff"... :)

[Gedacht] - "Es wird Zeit, dass ich in meinem Leben mal gehörig ausmiste!"

I thought that it´s time to clear my life out...

[Gefreut] - ich bin gespannt, wo das Jahr 2014 mich hinführen wird!

I´m looking forward where 2014 will lead me!

[Gelacht] - puuh, da kann ich Euch dieses Mal gar nichts Bestimmtes posten...

Laughing about? I´m sorry I can´t post anything today because I can´t remember anything what I was laughing about...
[Geärgert] - irgendwie über nichts so wirklich und so lange

I haven´t been angry about anything past week for very long and very much...

[Gewünscht]- ein spannendes, positives Jahr 2014

I´m wishing for an exciting and positive year 2014

[Geklickt] - Amazon (um einiges Neues auf den Kindle zu laden)

I clicked on Amazon to download some new books to my Kindle Fire

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieser Beitrag muß vom Moderator noch freigeschaltet werden